To apply for tuition assistance, please go to www.fairapp.com
- The CTO has contracted with FAIR, Inc. to process the financial aid applications and provide an objective evaluation of each family’s financial need. FAIR is a nationally recognized leader in financial need evaluation services for Catholic and private schools.
- Applications and instructions will be made available during Catholic Schools Week in late January through schools in the Diocese. Please contact your local school for the application. There is a $27 fee per family for processing the application.
- Applications for tuition assistance need to be completed and submitted to FAIR (www.FAIRApp.com) by the first Friday in April of each year for round 1. Families will be notified of their tuition assistance awards by mid-May.
- If there is still money available, applications will be accepted until July 31st. Families will be notified of their tuition assistance awards near the end of August.
Who is eligible to apply? All families can apply; however, only those families whose total income is less than the income guidelines below, and meet all local admissions requirements, qualify for assistance through CTO. All other families who do not qualify for this program but feel they need additional assistance should contact their local school.
PROJECTED 2019-2020 Income Guidelines
* Family size includes parent(s)/guardian(s) and total number of dependents
plus others living in household
** Families/households are eligible for CTO assistance if their total income is at or below
the above listed income level reported on Line 6 of federal income tax form.
*** For each additional dependent add $17,280